HEPA Particulate matter filters
Whether in the production of exhaust air purification, in respiratory masks or in clean rooms: suspended particles with a particle size in the range 1-0.1 micrometer pose a risk and have to be removed from the environment by means of air filters.
Our HEPA/particulate matter filters stop nanoparticles, viruses and bacteria. Even the finest dust, aerosols or smoke particles are reliably filtered. Therefore, they are also used in clean rooms, air washers and even in nuclear technology. If odours or gases shall also be removed from the air, we combine HEPA filters with activated carbon granulate.
Which HEPA filter is best suited for your purposes depends on the desired tasks. Based on this, we adapt the filter class, filter surface and the dimensions as well as the design of the filters individually for you – from small pleat heights in plastic frames to HEPA filters in MDF frames for extraction systems.
We offer filters in following efficiency classes according to DIN EN 1822:
- EPA (Efficient Particulate Air filter) efficiency class E10 – E12
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air filter) efficiency class H13 – H14
Our services at a glance:
- HEPA/particulate air filters against harmful dusts and substances, welding smoke, soldering smoke, laser smoke, tobacco smoke, asbestos, quartz dust, fine dust, viruses, bacteria
- Filters for ventilation technology
- Filters of classes ePM 1, ePM 2.5 as well as ePM10
- Individual types, dimensions and design
- Pleat heights of 10-200 mm
- Frame optionally made of plastics, MDF, aluminium
- Optionally with PU-endless seals, carrying handles, handle protection
- Combination optionally with embedded activated carbon
- Standard filters optionally available from stock
- Filters for dedusting plants with dust classes L, M und H
If you have any questions or if you would like a quote, please call us or use our contact form. We will be happy to help you find the best particulate matter filter for your purposes!