Coarse and fine dust filters
Typical applications for our coarse and fine dust filters are, for example, general ventilation systems, heat pumps, air cleaning for switch cabinets, dust removal systems and pre-filtration for technical extraction systems. They are used to remove coarse and fine dust, viruses, bacteria, pollen, spores or fly ashes from the air.
For the additional removal of unwanted odours or gases, we combine our coarse and fine dust filters with activated carbon granulate.
During the development of our coarse and fine dust filters for industrial applications or ventilation and air-conditioning technology we always take your specific requirements for filter class, dimensions or design into account.
Our services at a glance:
- Coarse filters, fine filters and Z-line filters
- Filter classes according to ISO 16890 (ISO ePM 1, ISO ePM 2.5, ISO ePM 10, ISO Coarse)
- Individual types, dimensions and design
- Frame optionally made of nonwoven strips, cardboard, plastics, foamed PP, PES or metal
- Frame optionally with flexible edge for individual fittings
- Combination optionally with embedded activated carbon
- Continous quality assurance through test benches in our own laboratory
- Standard filters optionally available from stock
If you have any questions or if you would like a quote, please call us or use our contact form. We will be happy to help you find the best dust filter for your purposes!