Whether in the kitchen, hallway or nappy-changing room – a home should smell good. Thanks to their excellent adsorption properties, our special odour filters help to prevent unpleasant odours in the household.
Here, we rely primarily on activated carbon. Due to its natural properties, it is ideal for neutralizing annoying odours. It consists of a high-porous carbon skeleton which creates a sponge-like, very large surface with many interconnected pores. The disturbing odour molecules accumulate very well there and also stay there.
We manufacture odour filters from various activated carbon materials, among others for the following applications:
- Cooker hoods
- Filter cartridges
- Pleated activated carbon filters
- Nappy pails
- Cat litter boxes
- Compost bins
- Shoe cupboards
- Waste bins
All our odour filter solutions are available as loose goods or in individual packaging. Furthermore, we offer our filters in housings or with self-adhesive fastening systems, such as:
- Loose activated carbon filters with holders (e. g. for nappy pails, compost bins, waste bins)
- Filters for refrigerator with housing
- Filters for shoe cupboards with housing
- Replacement filters for cat litter boxes
We are pleased to support you in the development and production of odour filters according to your individual requirements.
Our services at a glance:
- Brainstorming, development and construction
- Selection of activated carbon (shape, grain size, impregnation) according to request
- Know-how from many years of development and production for initial equipment of leading hood manufacturers
If you have any questions or if you would like a quote, please call us or use our contact form. We will be happy to help you find the best odour filter for your purposes!